Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Smoking & Shopping


Happy Father's Day! It was a great day in Seattle. I started the day with a double loop around Green Lake. The weather was nice, not warm, but not rainy. My good friend from Minot, ND, Ginger, was my walking buddy. The walk was a great morning workout--we finished about 8:30 am. When I arrived at home I quickly started the Eggs and readied them for the chickens. Tyler helped--he's partial to smoking as well. We used apple chips for both smokers. The chickens were brined; then one seasoned with adobo spices and the other had a can of Rainier Beer up it's tail. The chickens cooked "slow and low" while Tyler and I attended the Edmonds Arts Festival. The event was great! Tons of high quality art vendors and plenty to see and buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment